sunnuntai 15. toukokuuta 2016

Bear tracks and some forging projects


Few weeks ago I was skiing in the wilderness with my hunting dog. Uri is a karelian bear dog and it's original finnish dog race. 

I found fresh bear tracks. My dog was very enthusiastic and we tracked and tracked bear about two hours. Suddenly, a big bear started to run away...I saw it clearly and my dog barked. It's spring now and bear hunting is forbidden, so we only look up to bear.
Now there is nothing snow in Inari.



I'm also forging something...

This project is a doorknocker.

 Notches is very helpful when making square...





 This tool is home made "giljotin".



And this is finished doorknocker.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Good find with the bear tracks and the bear itself! Looks like your dog lives up to it's breed being a bear hunting dog ;-)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yes, I hope that one day my dog is good bear hunting dog and elk hunting too. It's only two years old but it barked bear last autumn.

    VastaaPoista